Due to the increasing digitalisation and networking of economic processes, the education of students in the field of innovative ability – especially in areas of high technology – is gaining in importance.
The research-oriented Master's programme Entrepreneurship and Innovation Management at Darmstadt University of Technology starts at this point and aims to provide students with the skills they need to start their own business or manage innovations in established companies.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Advanced Technology and Innovation Management
- Digital Innovation and Marketing Management
- Entrepreneurial Strategy, Management and Finance
- Future of Work and Leadership
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEntrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management View 28 other Masters in Innovation Management in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- a “Bachelor of Science” degree from the programmes B.Sc. Business Administration/Industrial Engineering of Technical University of Darmstadt or an equivalent degree, for example Economics or Business Mathematics.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Semester and administration fees are payable to TU Darmstadt every semester.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.