Our students at University of Waterloo explore topics such as Actuarial Science, Biostatistics, Data Science, Quantitative Finance, Statistics, & Statistics-Computing.
Graduate research fields
- Computational Statistics
- Industrial Statistics
- Statistical Theory and Methods
- Master's Research Paper
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Statistics Actuarial Science View 58 other Masters in Statistics in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A four-year Honours Bachelor degree with a significant statistics and/or actuarial science component.
- An overall 78% average from a Canadian university (or its equivalent).
- An interview may be required.
- Three references, normally from academic sources
- Proof of English language proficiency, if applicable. TOEFL 90 (writing 25, speaking 25), IELTS 7.0 (writing 6.5, speaking 6.5)
International15392 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7696 AUD per semester during 24 months.
National4508 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2254 AUD per semester during 24 months.
Living costs for Waterloo
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Interested in financing your studies? Find a student loan that works for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.