People and Organisational Development at Roffey Park Institute has recently been reviewed, renewed and converted into an online delivery format. In addition to the thorough grounding in organisational development practice that the masters has long delivered, the new version allows us to open the programme to fully international cohorts, allowing for global networking among experienced OD professionals and diversity of opinions and perspectives
The MSc in People and Organisational Development is currently undergoing a revalidation process at the University of Sussex after a full redesign.
You will graduate with a masters in organisational development, an internationally recognised qualification, which will grow your impact and career as an OD professional.
- Express a thorough knowledge of organisational development theory and its evolution.
- Critically analyse change dynamics within an organisation
- Function as a professional OD practitioner
- Lead the application of group dynamics and dialogic methods as key OD tools
- Critically analyse and demonstrate the relationship between organisational development and organisational design
- Develop and critically evaluate plans for OD interventions
- Generate and integrate a variety of media and materials to build a reflective OD portfolio.
- Build an international network of OD contacts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Organisational Consulting
- Values and Influence
- Change Expertise
- Academic Reading and Writing
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Organisational Behaviour View 17 other Masters in Organisational Behaviour in United Kingdom
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- To qualify for entry to the MSc in People and Organisational Development you will need to hold at least a lower second (2.2) UK bachelor’s degree or international equivalent.
- As this is a professional organisational development masters, you will need to demonstrate that you have at least four years’ relevant business/industrial experience (this need not be in OD). If you do not have these qualifications but believe that this is the course for you, please apply and we will conduct an interview process to ensure that the programme would be right for you.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.