Keeping pace with the disciplinary advances the programme would address learning about musical functioning and activities at individual and social levels. It would facilitate acquiring specialized knowledge inculcating multidimensional values o f music and global viewpoint of performance. The Hindustani Music - Vocal and Instrumental course at the University of Delhi would allow students to nurture their academic interests in specialized field of music.
- Stage Performance
- Historical & Theoretical Study of Ragas
- Music of the Ancient World
- Music of the Asian Continent
- Evolution and Development of musical concepts
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Document Supporting 12 years of School Education
- Transcripts/ Marksheets and Degrees of academic credentials
- Valid Certificate of TOEFL/Academic IELTS/ELPC
- Proof of financial support for the duration of the Certificate/ Diploma/Under-Graduate/ Post-Graduate/ M.Phil./Ph.D. enrolment.
- Recommendation letter from the parent University
International304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 304 USD per year during 24 months.
National304 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 304 USD per year during 24 months.
International students pay the course fee (INR 25000 to 60000) plus:
- INR 48,000 registration fee (one-time)
- INR 18,000 fee (annual)
National: INR 25000 to 60000
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.