The History courses at University of Delhi offered in semesters 1 and 2 shall cover largely 'Global' and
There is one core course that is required to be taken in Semester 1 by all students, the rest of the courses for Semesters I and 2 shall be electives. In semesters 3 and 4 students shall have the option of choosing one period of specialization viz., Ancient Indian History, Medieval Indian History and Modern Indian History. "The number of core and elective courses in the 3rd and 4th semesters vary according to the Ancient/Medieval/Modern specializations, and has recorded therein in the individual course packets.
- Cultural history
- Art and history
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Date of Birth Certificate
- Document Supporting 12 years of School Education
- Transcripts/ Marksheets and Degrees of academic credentials
- Valid Certificate of TOEFL/Academic IELTS/ELPC
- Proof of financial support for the duration of the Certificate/ Diploma/Under-Graduate/ Post-Graduate/ M.Phil./Ph.D. enrolment.
- Recommendation letter from the parent University
International618 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 618 USD per year during 24 months.
National206 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 206 USD per year during 24 months.
- INR 15.000 National
- INR 45.000 International
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.