The Innovation Management for Sustainable Tourism course at University of Sassari offers, in the first year, advanced training in the managerial, legal, economic, mathematical-statistical disciplines with a focus on sustainable tourism. In the second year he focuses on the theoretical knowledge, operational skills and practical skills necessary to allow a useful specialization to cover managerial and consultancy roles in the field of Innovation Management, Tourism Service Design and the measurement of fair and sustainable well-being.
The master's degree in Innovation management for sustainable tourism can perform managerial functions within public and private tourism organizations, with a vision oriented towards innovation and economic, social and environmental sustainability and a particular focus on the interpretation of market trends and measuring fair and sustainable well-being. The new professional figure meets the needs of a constantly evolving tourism sector, in which competition between destinations requires transversal skills, but also specifically oriented towards the timely interpretation of demand trends.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Economics of sustainable tourism
- Strategic management and governance for tourism companies
- International tourism marketing
- Legal Models for Sustainable Tourism and Mobility
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management Tourism & Leisure View 104 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent)
- English at B2 level of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- skills and knowledge:
- analysis of the company's economic and financial performance;
- ability to understand the environmental scenario from an economic and financial point of view;
- quantitative problem solving skills;
- knowledge of the basic techniques of descriptive statistics;
- ability to analyze economic and business problems.
Living costs for Sassari
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.