The environment surrounding healthcare services has been changing rapidly as a result of the development of information technology and aging of the population. Healthcare management has therefore become increasingly important.
With the aim of meeting such societal demands, the field of medical management and information science nurtures talented individuals with advanced technical knowledge of economics, management, and information systems in the healthcare field. Research themes include healthcare cost analysis, management of human resources, interface design, and data-sharing to facilitate treatment. We are seeking students who are keen on improving healthcare management and skilled in information analysis with this Health Sciences - Medical Management and Information Science program at Fujita Health University .
- Advanced problem-exploration skills that allow them to understand the current situation as well as future prospects of the healthcare and medical areas that are most relevant to their chosen specialist role
- A detailed understanding of the nature of healthcare and deep practical experience and skills to apply knowledge to practice through the study of areas that are closely related to healthcare and practical science
- The ability to think logically and other academic skills that will allow them to keep up with academic research as researchers, teachers, and/or highly skilled professionals in the healthcare- and medicine-related disciplines
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Healthcare Management
- Medical Informatics
- Healthcare Interpreting
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
Individuals who do not have Japanese citizenship and fulfil any of the criteria listed below by September 2021:
- 1) Individuals who have completed or expect to complete 16 years of education in Japan or
- foreign countries.
- 2) Individuals who demonstrate ability comparable to or higher than those in 1).
International5932 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5932 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
National5932 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 5932 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.