The Master of Engineering Management from Torrens University Australia is developed for students with an engineering, technology, or science background, and to equip them with specialised theoretical knowledge and practical skills in the field of management. This program is designed to cultivate individuals skilled in engineering management with the cognitive, technical, and creative skills to solve problems, manage risks and develop strategies in an organisational context. Students will also develop the leadership and teamwork skills necessary to apply effective engineering management practices in technical organisations. The increased breadth will be developed through the inclusion of foundational project management skills, innovation, and entrepreneurship knowledge, as well as sustainability practices, all of which impact on contemporary technical organisations.
- Senior Engineering Manager
- Engineering Manager
- Chief Technical/Technology Officer
- Technology Advisor
- Operations Manager
- Production Manager
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Develop graduates who demonstrate a high level of strategic competence and strong ability to interpret information to solve organisational problems.
- Effectively work between technical teams and managerial teams in the organisation to translate needs and possible solutions
- Develop skills to determine what strategies to use when addressing and managing challenges faced by organisations
- Acquire skills in research and problem solving to use to maintain and develop their professional practice once in the workplace
- Prepared to engage in ongoing self-reflection, self-directed learning, and professional development activities
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
- 48 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement Studies Innovation Management Engineering Management View 253 other Masters in Management Studies in Australia
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Australian bachelor's in engineering or technology-based degree or equivalent; and
- Academic IELTS 6.5 (no band less than 6.0) or equivalent.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28480 AUD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 56960 AUD for the full programme during 24 months.
- Domestic: $3,150 AUD subject price
Living costs for Sydney
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.