Dive into the fascinating world of international business and enjoy a unique experience amongst students from over 40 countries at GISMA Business School in the Berlin area. From leadership competencies in cross-cultural environments and international strategic management to marketing and CEO decision making, this programme covers all areas of business that you need to master for a senior management position in an international organisation.
If you study the 2-year programme you’ll also have the opportunity to do an internship or business project or spend a semester abroad – choose from a selection of highly international cities such as London, Shanghai, and Singapore. In addition, the 2-year programme includes big data, cybersecurity, or cloud computing know-how, directly provided by renowned digital companies such as Amazon or Alibaba.
Accreditations and rankings
GISMA Business School also has a long history of working with partner universities in Europe and has successfully delivered partner programmes accredited by AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, and EPAS.
Who is the programme for?
This postgraduate degree is perfect for graduates in business management or a similar undergraduate business programme as well as graduates of closely related disciplines such as economics, psychology, law or other social sciences who wish to expand their general business knowledge to become qualified for a leadership role in an international company. This programme is also suitable for anyone who seeks to complement their undergraduate degree in engineering, computer science or computer engineering or closely related sciences with business skills, and anyone who has work experience in business administration and wishes to advance their career with a Master’s degree.
What will you learn?
This programme covers a broad range of topics from all areas of international business management. This includes international strategic management, project management,global supply chain management, international marketing, leadership, and finance. You’ll also have the chance to study an elective in cloud computing, big data, and cyber security in cooperation with a leading company such as Amazon or Alibaba. As this programme aims to prepare students for senior management roles in international business, people management and ethics is a substantial part of the curriculum.
How will you study?
GISMA Business School supports flexible and individual learning by applying a systematic hybrid learning scheme. You will spend part of your lectures in class at our Berlin-Potsdam campus. These face-to-face phases are complemented by e-learning sessions. You will work on cases, reflect on readings, take part in online discussions, and participate in group exercises and projects. This variety of learning methods is part of our unique teaching strategy, which includes student-centred pedagogy, project-based learning, collaborative learning, and personalised coaching.
You can start working on your master thesis after you have earned two-thirds of the total programme credits. The thesis takes three months in the 1-year programme and six months in the 2-year programme.
• Partnerships with some of the best educational institutions from around the world
• Programmes with top global rankings – the Grenoble MIB is ranked 20th in the world by the Economist in 2017
• International student cohort with over 40 nationalities represented - expand your network
• Excellent student services such as a dedicated Career Centre, visa support and accommodation team
• Scholarships and flexible payment plans available
• Graduates will be entitled to apply for an 18-month post-study residence permit to take advantage of career opportunities in Germany
• Free German classes
• Programmes taught 100% in English - the language of international communication
1. Germany has the 2nd best unemployment rate in the EU, at 3.4%*
2. 4th Best Graduate starting salary at £40,650 in Europe, with a growing economy**
3. Germany is the most popular option for international students looking to study in Europe; It is recognised for its high-quality education and you can experience this with GISMA
4. Berlin, Germany’s capital is the start-up technology capital of Europe
5. Berlin is the largest city in the EU and has a thriving business scene, offering a range of job opportunities to young professionals and graduates.
Germany is well known for its rich history in culture and arts, offering students an enriching international experience whilst combining world-class education from our globally ranked partner institutions.
***According to statistics and data from ICEF monitor.
AACSB, AMBA, EQUIS, and EPAS
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Strategic Management
- International Marketing
- Global Supply Chain Management
- International Economics
- Management of People in Cross Cultural Environments
- Behavioural Competencies in Virtual Teams
- Emotional Agility in International Business
- CEO Decision Making and Case Studies
- Study abroad or Internship or Business Project
- Innovation Management and Digital Transformation
- Project Management
- Finance and Risk Management
- CSR, Diversity and Ethics
- Electives in Cloud Computing, Big Data and Cyber
- Security from Amazon, Alibaba and Co.
- Research Methods and Scientific Work
- Master Thesis
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership International Business Cyber Security View 208 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Germany
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree or professional equivalent
- At least 3 years’ related
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA16500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 16500 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.