Using change management and leadership theory alongside real-life case studies, you’ll learn professional strategies to solve the challenges of leading change and learn how to provide a semi-systems based framework for managing the process.
What skills will you learn?
- Change management
- Change mapping
- Intervention strategy
- Business reengineering
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Change concepts
- Leadership concepts
- Enablers and Blockers
- Role of the change agent
- Mindset concepts
- Developing a change leader mindset
- Feedback and change
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 70 days
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- No Attendance
- Proactive tutoring and support
- Individual work/assignments (with online group discussions)
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 1181 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- In order to join this microcredential you should hold an undergraduate honours degree and ideally have an IELTS equivalent of 6.5.
- Current and future roles of a learner on this microcredential may include business owners, HR managers, operations managers, and senior team leaders involved in leading and managing change in their organisations. It is also suitable for business coaches involved in executive coaching.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International1134 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1134 USD for the full programme and a duration of 70 days.
National1134 USD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1134 USD for the full programme and a duration of 70 days.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.