Energy engineers will be able to interact with environmental, economic and regulatory aspects.
The Energy Engineering programme from University of Padua also prepares professionals in the field of renewable sources and major energy conversions, with in-depth studies on combined plants, cogeneration and nuclear (fusion and fission) plants, energy in buildings, heating and cooling systems.
The Programme has received the EUR-ACE accreditation (European Network for the Accreditation of Engineering Education ) that provides a set of standards to identify high-quality Engineering degree programmes in Europe and abroad.
The Programme in Energy Engineering prepares highly qualified engineers able to:
- operate in the field of advanced design,
- integrate conventional and renewable energy systems,
- be competent in energy production, optimization and management.
Energy Engineers can be employed in companies producing and distributing energy or producing equipment for the use of heat and cold, in companies dealing with energy transformation and utilization, and in those producing mechanical equipment and electrical systems, as well as in technical departments of public administrations.
- Applied Energy
- Combustion, Energy Systems
- Electric Power Systems
- Energy Economics
- Heat Transfer and ThermoFluid-Dynamics
- Industrial Measurements
- Renewable Energy Technologies
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEnergy & Power Engineering General Engineering & Technology Sustainable Energy View 7 other Masters in Sustainable Energy in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor diploma (or equivalent)
- A minimum three-year undergraduate degree (or equivalent) is required, with proven skills in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Thermodynamics, Heat transfer, Electrical and Mechanical engineering and languages
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Italian.
- You can often get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- You must take the original entry qualification documents with you when you finally go to the university.
- If you are admitted to the degree course, you will have to submit other documents including original and translated/legalised copies of your previous qualifications, etc. No legalised documents are required at application stage.
- English B2 Level (CEFR) or equivalent
International2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2622 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2622 EUR per year during 24 months.
Our tuition fees are balanced according to your family’s income and will not exceed 2600 euros per year. Also, we offer a wide range of funding opportunities.
Living costs for Padua
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.