This Master of International Management with a specialization in International Relations at Madrid Campus - Geneva Business School helps students connect events and business, and identify potential threats and opportunities. Led by professionals in international relations, students will be able to:
- Learn about global factors that influence business
- Build a solid diplomatic strategy for the 21st century
- Learn techniques to manage modern global crises
- Understand global cultures and international trends
- Create a worldwide business and diplomatic network
- International management
- Civil service
- Intelligence analyst
- Diplomatic service
- International Relations Case Study
- Management of International Organizations and NGOs
- Strategic Cross-Cultural Communication
- Strategies in International Relations Management
- International Crisis Management
- Geopolitics and World Business
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management Studies Master in Management (MIM) View 36 other Masters in International Relations in Spain
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 / TOEIC 730 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- Applicants may submit the Duolingo English Test (DET), which combines an English proficiency test with a brief video interview.
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. The candidate’s response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former academic institution
International10900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5450 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA10900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5450 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.