This Master of International Management with a specialization in International Relations at Madrid Campus - Geneva Business School helps students connect events and business, and identify potential threats and opportunities. Led by professionals in international relations, students will be able to:
- Learn about global factors that influence business
- Build a solid diplomatic strategy for the 21st century
- Learn techniques to manage modern global crises
- Understand global cultures and international trends
- Create a worldwide business and diplomatic network
- International management
- Civil service
- Intelligence analyst
- Diplomatic service
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International Relations Case Study
- Management of International Organizations and NGOs
- Strategic Cross-Cultural Communication
- Strategies in International Relations Management
- International Crisis Management
- Geopolitics and World Business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesInternational Relations Management, Organisation & Leadership Master in Management (MIM) View 114 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- Applicants may submit the Duolingo English Test (DET), which combines an English proficiency test with a brief video interview.
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. The candidate’s response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former academic institution
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10900 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA10900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10900 EUR per year and a duration of 18 months.
Barcelona & Madrid
- Application Fee: EUR 150 (non-refundable, paid upon application)
- Administration Fee: EUR 1,900 (one-time fee, 80% refund if the entry visa or residence permit is refused by the visa authorities)
- Tuition per semester: EUR 5,450 (1.5-year / 3-semester program) (100% refund if the entry visa or residence permit is refused by the visa authorities
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.