Throughout Master of International Management with a specialization in International Finance at Madrid Campus - Geneva Business School , you will:
- Acquire knowledge of international taxation and estate planning
- Learn risk management and gain an in depth knowledge of insurance companies
- Be able to perform a technical analysis
- Be familiar with hedge fund analysis and management
- Explore financial statement analysis for executives
This program is of particular relevance to those working, or planning to work as a:
- Assets manager
- International organizations treasurer manager
- International financial manager
- International financial consultant"
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Finance Business Simulation
- Advanced Corporate Finance
- Capital Budgeting
- Portfolio and Wealth Management
- Regulations and Compliance
- Financing Startups
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
DisciplinesFinance Management Studies International Business View 138 other Masters in Management Studies in Spain
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, preferably in a related field
- IELTS 6.5 / TOEFL 74 / DET 105-110 / TOEIC 730 (official English exam results) or proof of studying previously in an English-speaking environment for a minimum of 3 years
- Applicants may submit the Duolingo English Test (DET), which combines an English proficiency test with a brief video interview.
- A scanned copy of all required academic diplomas, transcripts, and academic certificates
- A 500-word written response to a business case study
- An interview with a representative from the academic team on their chosen campus. The candidate’s response to the case study will be discussed in the interview.
- Photocopy of valid passport / national ID
- 1 reference letter from a former academic institution
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5450 EUR per semester during 18 months.
EU/EEA10900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5450 EUR per semester during 18 months.
Living costs for Madrid
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.