Education (Science) at Nanyang Technological University enhances their knowledge and understanding of various aspects of science and STEM education, including the nature, history, philosophy, teaching, learning, curriculum development, implementation, evaluation, and assessment.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Science Curriculum Change and Curriculum Evaluation
- Science as Practice
- Alternative Conceptions and Conceptual Change in Science Learning
- Science Discourse: Language, Literacy & Argumentation
- Representations & New Media in Science Education
- Critical Studies in Science Education
- STEM Education History, Policies, and Research Trends
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEducation Natural Sciences Early Childhood Education View 23 other Masters in Education in Singapore
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
A good Bachelor’s degree from a recognised university
A teaching qualification such as the Postgraduate Diploma in Education from the National Institute of Education, Singaporeorat least ONE year of relevant working experience in education.
Field Experience in science-related education and took science-related course at undergraduate level.
International28886 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28886 USD per year during 12 months.
National7127 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7127 USD per year during 12 months.
- Full time: Singapore Citizen: $9,450/ Singapore Permanent Resident: $15,600/ International Student OR Nonsubsidised: $38,300 (SD)
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.