Information Systems at Nanyang Technological University covers wide-ranging technical expertise and soft skills that an Information Systems professional is expected to possess.
The following highlights the key features of the MSIS programme:
Broad-based perspective of information systems educaton from experienced, multi-disciplinary faculty and industrial practitioners Offers a strong emphasis in users and management through theory and practice-based experiential learning
Provides a solid foundation for mid-carer professionals wanting to establish themselves in the industry
Graduates can explore paths directly related to the degree such as software engineering or development, data analytics, user experience design, system/database/network administration, project management, research and development, lecturing, education. Career progressions include senior posiions within the same path, such as mangement or consulting roles.
- Information Architecture and Design
- Software Engineering
- Software Project Management
- Database Systems
- Human Computer Interaction - Users, Tasks and Designs
- Research Methods and Data Analysis for Information Professionals
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesInformatics & Information Technology Business Information Systems Software Engineering View 8 other Masters in Informatics & Information Technology in Singapore
To apply to the MSc in Information Systems (MSIS) programme, you need to meet these minimum requirements:
- A Bachelor's degree in areas such as Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, or
- A Bachelor's degree with a strong information technology-related component such as those in Engineering or the Sciences, or
- A Bachelor’s degree plus relevant working experience
- Degree classification second class lower/Honours (Merit) and above or equivalent
International28890 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28890 USD per year during 12 months.
National9450 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 9450 USD per year during 12 months.
- Non Subsidised Fees Full time: 38,300/ Part time: 19, 150 SD
- Singapore Citizens Full time: 9,450 /Part time: 4, 725 SD
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.