Emphasis is placed, above all, on interdisciplinarity, the implementation of theoretical knowledge in practice, and multilingualism.
With the Diploma Programme at The Diplomatic Academy of Vienna - Vienna School of International Studies students acquire the academic, practical and language skills necessary for a successful career in the international arena.
- presentation skills
- negotiation skills
- media relations
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Programme StructureThe course covers
- political science and international relations
- structure and functioning of international organizations and the European Union
- economics and international economic relations
- international law, institutional and material European law
- contemporary political history with emphasis on the states of Central, Eastern and South-Eastern Europe
- language training at the highest levels in English, French and German
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesEconomics International Relations International Law View 18 other Masters in Economics in Austria
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Candidates who wish to take the entrance examination have to fulfil the following requirements:
- a degree of at least 180 ECTS from an accredited institution of higher education (university, college)
- independent/proficient English (B2-C1).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International13900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13900 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA13900 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13900 EUR per year and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.