Green Electronics at Nanyang Technological University is a new highly specialized programme offered on a full-time basis for training semiconductor researchers and engineers to work in the areas of novel electronic/optoelectronic devices and systems, with particular focus on the energy, sensing/monitoring and semiconductor manufacturing fields.
After completion of coursework, all students need to undertake 3 months of internship in industry and a further 6 months of independent research leading to a MSc dissertation. The internship and dissertation research can be carried out in different organizations or the same organization in Singapore or in Europe. (Students are free to choose where to complete the internship and dissertation requirements.) For NTU, the minimum cumulative grade point average (CGPA) for graduation from the Master of Science (Green Electronics) is 2.5.
- Microfabrication Technology
- Optomechatronic Measurement Systems
- Materials for Electronic Devices
- Microstructured Devices and Systems for Green Electronics
- Nanotechnology for Energy Systems
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesElectronics & Embedded Technology Environmental Management Environmental Sciences View 9 other Masters in Electronics & Embedded Technology in Singapore
- Degree / FH DiplomaAn applicant must have completed at least a Bachelor Degree (Honors) or European/German FH Diploma or its equivalent in areas of Science/Electrical/Electronics Engineering from a university with recognized standing with at least a 2nd Class Honors or equivalent.
International28102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28102 USD per year during 24 months.
National28102 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28102 USD per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.