The MSc Business Analytics at University of Bristol will suit graduates or early career professionals who wish to pursue a career in business analytics across sectors such as digital marketing, human resources, logistics, retail, finance, banking, insurance and healthcare.
The MSc Business Analytics has been created in partnership with Industry professionals from IBM, LV & UCL/IBM Industry Exchange Network. It provides students with the opportunity to consult on real-life business analytics projects and to provide data-driven solutions to a real business problem or challenge, where possible, in partnership with IBM and other private, charity, and public sector organisations.
The MSc Business Analytics Programme responds to the increasing demand for skills in business analytics both in the UK and abroad.
The Careers Service offers support and online training to help you to identify your career goals, apply for opportunities, and perfect your interview technique during your year of study.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Managerial Decision Making
- Social Media and Web Analytics
- Business Analytics and Responsible Innovation
- Business Analytics Consulting Project
- Data Analytics in Business
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Digital Marketing Machine Learning View 315 other Masters in Digital Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An upper second-class honours degree (or international equivalent) in an applied Social Science or Science discipline (or related field) with substantial quantitative component. e.g. Maths, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, Engineering, Science, Data Science/Analytics, Operational Research, Accounting, Finance, Management/Decision Science. Applicants must have passed units/modules in quantitative analysis (e.g. applied statistics, statistical analysis/analytics).
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International28500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 28500 GBP per year during 12 months.
National14800 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14800 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.