A Supply Chain Manager is not a master of just one specific area in the supply chain; he or she is a master in all areas including sourcing, planning, transportation, distribution, warehousing, inventory management, customer service and strategic leadership. Enhance your professional knowledge and skills via our part-time master programme.
Thrpart-time, 2 year programme, is designed to provide you with the knowledge and skills required to develop yourself further and to enhance your career with regards to the Supply Chain Manager profession, and working in the supply chain field.
You will participate in an intensive programme of combined classroom learning, in teams from multiple backgrounds, via company projects and self-led projects, focused on the supply chain field. In this environment, you will broaden and deepen your theoretical knowledge about Supply Chain Management while simultaneously developing your project management skills further, and broadening your personal leadership capabilities.
At the end of the programme, you will be an expert in the functional areas of Supply Chain Management and will be equipped with the skills necessary to take that next step in your professional career.
This Master programme is built on three pillars:
- Education consists of core, specialisation and elective modules. You can to a large extent determine your own course while developing all the necessary knowledge, skills and competencies of a professional in international business.
- Research is the focus of the final stage of our programmes. You will complete your studies with a thesis research project, which can revolve around a theoretical subject or a project executed for an existing organisation.
- Personal development is encouraged through a system that invites you to set your own particular study goals - and continually test those choices.
Congratulations! You just finished your Master in International Supply Chain Management and will receive the title Master of Science (MSc).
With your degree, you will receive a supplement, a DS-label. With this English document, you can show the value of your degree abroad when applying for other study programmes, when applying for a job or looking for the next step within a company or organisation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Current trends in supply chain management and advanced writing and critical thinking
- Integrated business planning and supply chain simulation
- Technology and innovation in supply chain management
- Leading and managing the supply chain
- Port and maritime management
- Research methods
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
Applications open for EU and Non-EU student who have a valid Dutch residence permit which allows you to participate in the programme.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Management, Organisation & Leadership Supply Chain Management & Logistics View 16 other Masters in Supply Chain Management & Logistics in Netherlands
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor degree in a logistics based subject, plus 2 years’ experience within the logistics professional field, plus currently employed in the logistics professional field.
- Applicant with a Bachelor degree in a business-related subject, plus 3 years’ experience within the logistics professional field, plus currently employed in the logistics professional field.
- Applicants with an unrelated bachelor degree, with 5+ years of experience in the supply chain or logistics field may also apply.
- Curriculum Vitae and motivation letter.
- IELTS Academic 6.5 / TOEFL iBT 90 / Cambridge CAE: Grade C scale 180-184 | FCE: Grade B scale 176-179 | Grade A scale 180-184. (Exam results can’t be older than two years at start of the study programme)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9705 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9705 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA1770 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 1770 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.