Business Administration - Analytical Finance at University of Agder is open for applicants from the EU/EEA and applicants with a renewable or permanent residence permit to Norway. It is not open for applicants outside EU/EEA.
Are you interested in the use of financial markets for financial investments and risk and investment management? Do you want to achieve competence in advanced statistical analysis based on big and complex data?
The specialisation in Analytical Finance has a wide disciplinary approach to the fact that theory of finance is constantly developed and refined. The finance industry changes quickly and produces an ever-increasing volume of data.
Consequently, there is a growing need for employees who possess a solid understanding of finance theory and who can process and analyze financial data. This specialisation will provide you with deep knowledge of financial modelling, computer programming skills, and experience in quantitative analysis of real-world financial data.
Upon the graduation, you will possess a competitive advantage for securing an attractive position in a bank, a stock exchange, in security trading, investment, risk management, insurance, government or other financial institutions.
Because computer programming and analytical skills are in high demand in the modern job market, the graduates of this program will also possess a competitive advantage for securing an attractive position in non-financial or government companies that require in-depth and skillful data analysis in order to provide basis for decision making and value creation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Quantitative Methods in Finance
- Financial Econometrics
- Contemporary Challenges in Business and Society
- Empirical Finance
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , National
- EU/EEA :15 January till 1 March.
- Nordic citizens and applicants with a permanent or renewable residence permit in Norway: 15 January till 15 April.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Finance Business Intelligence & Analytics View 12 other Masters in Finance in Norway
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- The academic basis is a bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, bachelor’s degree in Accounting and Auditing or equivalent education that is based on UHR-Economics and Administration (Universities Norway, Disciplinary Strategic Unit for Economic and Administrative Studies) plan for bachelor’s programmes in Business Administration.
International146 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 73 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEAFreeTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 0 EUR per semester and a duration of 24 months.
- There are no tuition fees at the University of Agder.
- International degree seeking students must pay a semester fee of approximately NOK 800 per semester.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.