The Program will enable students to:
- gain high quality academic and practical knowledge as well as professional skills in the general field of cultural anthropology and in the domain of the application of social scientific knowledge to real-life sociocultural problems and of decision-making processes
- successfully navigate in the complex system of glocal sociocultural conflicts and problems as well as to join and initiate research and applied anthropological projects to investigate and solve or ameliorate sociocultural problems on the ground.
- acquire up-to-date and comprehensive expertise and skills in their profession collect, organize, present, evaluate, interpret and explain qualitative and quantitative data collected on the field
- and independently interpret, evaluate and synthetize information in order to apply them in the context of real life sociocultural problems and their solutions
- build skills and knowledge necessary for working in an inter- and transdisciplinary environment in the civil society, the government sector and the business world.
- solving sociocultural problems: preparing, supporting and making decisions based on both research data analysis of the particular situation in the field and the specific approaches, methods and theories of sociocultural and applied anthropology
- supporting and executing professional tasks as a member of an interdisciplinary
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Anthropology of Globalization
- Anthropology of Migration and Mobility
- Cultural and Social Challanges in Europe
- Applied Anthropology
- Visual Anthropology
- Social Anthropology
- European Ethnology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Anthropology View 3 other Masters in Anthropology in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
Admission interviews are made via internet or in person.
Successful candidates are
- motivated to study various sociocultural phenomena and processes applying a research-based bottom-up approach,
- interested in the contemporary contexts of Central Europe
- and more
- In addition to the admission interview we take into account other elements of the application including supporting statement and references.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
Tuition FeeVisit official programme website
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.