- to explore historically and socially variable cultural phenomena, from Europe and North America to Africa, Asia and South America with a special emphasis on Central Europe;
- to deepen and broaden their knowledge and understanding of local contexts and sociocultural processes in our fully globalized world.
The degree prepares students to proceed to advanced postgraduate research or to work as practitioners in fields related to applied and visual anthropology both in the civil society and the business world; as researchers to use different kinds of qualitative methods of data collection and analysis; as experts to prepare and make policy briefs and recommendations in the government sector; and as change agents to identify, understand and analyze various types of sociocultural conflicts.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research Methods
- Anthropological Perspectives on Identity and Migration
- Academic Writing
- Methodology of Anthropological Documentary
- Applied Anthropology
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
DisciplinesArea & Cultural Studies Anthropology View 3 other Masters in Anthropology in Hungary
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) (Europass format)
- Motivation letter (written in 3000-3500 characters)
- Certified and translated copy of bachelor / master degree and transcripts
- Official copy of the language examination certificate (minimum level: B2) OR an official document, issued by the previous university, confirming that the language of instruction was English
- Medical certificate, vaccination card and HIV test (not earlier than 3 months prior to application)
- Copy of valid passport / national ID
- Proof of payment of 150 EUR application fee
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5000 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Miskolc
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.