The General Management program at Aix-Marseille Graduate School of Management is open to sandwich courses. All students (EU residents and non-EU residents can benefit from an apprenticeship contract).
- This program is the result of partnerships with engineering schools to offer double degree courses, including with Arts et Métiers, Centrale Marseille.
- Consequently, program cohorts include many engineering students, but a wide variety of profiles are represented, including scientists, pharmacists, lawyers, political scientists, linguists, and others.
- Financial diagnosis
- Relationship development
- Human resource management
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Marketing Management Studies View 172 other Masters in Management Studies in France
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Hold a Master 1 or a degree at Bac+4 level (240 ECTS) and more in a field other than economics/management (this training aims at acquiring a double competence). Applications from engineers, scientists, pharmacists, lawyers, political science profiles, etc. are welcome
- Or be the holder of an equivalence (foreign diploma, VAE)
- A good command of French and English is expected.
International8400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8400 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA8400 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 8400 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Aix-en-Provence
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.