CEMS is a strategic global alliance of leading business schools, multinational companies and non-governmental organisations.
During the Marketing Analytics and Insights plus CEMS Master in International Management double-degree at the National University of Singapore , you will enjoy an international exchange semester at a leading CEMS partner university, complete CEMS courses in Global Management, participate in the Business Project and skills seminars, as well as complete an international internship.
With the CEMS MIM, you will get to experience and join a cohort of high-calibre, internationally-minded, multilingual students enrolled at leading business schools across the world.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Big Data in Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Research
- Customer Insights
- Marketing Analytics Communication and Visualisation
- CEMS Core Courses in Global Strategy and Global Leadership
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesMarketing Business Intelligence & Analytics International Business View 20 other Masters in International Business in Singapore
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A good Bachelor’s degree in Business or a business-related discipline.
- Applicants in the process of earning a degree and are about to graduate are welcome to apply.
- A strong performance in the interview (conducted for shortlisted candidates only).
CEMS Language Requirements
- Besides good oral and written skills in English, applicants for the double-master degree programme with CEMS must be proficient in at least one other language.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International23160 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46320 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
National23160 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 46320 EUR for the full programme during 24 months.
Living costs for Singapore
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.