Physics from University of Debrecen enables her/him to develop and operate industrial, IT, and measuring systems related to physical laws and high technology processes. The student is able to continuously broaden her/his knowledge and has the aptitude for continuing her/his studies in the framework of doctoral studies.
Graduates with Physics from University of Debrecen will gain:
- general knowledge from the fields of mathematics, informatics
- general knowledge in the fields of modern physics
- specialized knowledge in modern physics
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Atomic and molecular physics,
- Condensed matter physics,
- Statistical physics,
- Nuclear and particle physics,
- Advanced laboratory
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPhysics Statistics View 5 other Masters in Physics in Hungary
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- English language proficiency (TOEFL 547 /IELTS 6.0 /oral examination)
- BSc diploma in Physics
- Valid, filled-in application form
- Certificate of education (school leaving qualification, high school diploma, document of graduation or any equivalent; university or college diploma/certificate or any equivalent; all in English (translated));
- Certificate or proof of citizenship and/or permanent residence (e.g. passport)
- Short Resume/CV (personal details, educational background, work experience, language skills, additional skills)
- Medical Certificate
- Bank receipt about the transfer of the application fee of 150 USD (non-refundable)
International7000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7000 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA7000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7000 USD per year and a duration of 24 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.