The Film Studies degree at Université de Paris paves the way to employment opportunities and broad research horizon both in France and overseas.
Furthermore, combined knowledge of French and English is a unique competitive advantage and a desired qualification in the field of higher education and research, but also in the audiovisual industry and the cultural mediation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Good knowledge of aesthetic and history of cinema
- Good knowledge of visual arts (photography, television, new media)
- Develop of required oral and written English fluency to integrate professionally
- Acquire specific vocabulary allowing students to conduct research projects in English
- Acquire visual studies methodological tools, allowing students to pursue a teaching and research path in the field of Anglophone studies or in an Anglophone country
- Capacity to pursue a career in audiovisual creation, cultural journalism or diffusion (festivals, movie theaters, education in the visual image, film libraries, museum programs)
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Excellent level in English and good knowledge in aesthetic and history of cinema and visual arts.
- Good knowledge in French (B2) and in English (Minimum B2 level, ideally C1)
International243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 243 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 243 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
243 € + 91 € CVEC
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.