Since its founding in 1794, the ENS has played a leading role in educating the French academic elite (among them many Nobel laureates, most recently in Physics Claude Cohen-Tannoudji (1997), Albert Fert (2007) and Serge Haroche (2012)).
This Master of Fundamental Physics - International Centre for Fundamental Physics at Université de Paris degree provides its students:
- An immersion in an advanced research ecosystem, working closely with a major laboratory and scientific innovation, in an exceptional scientific and intellectual spirit embraced by the academic staff members on a day-to-day basis.
- An international exposure: students will be taught by a unique blend of internationally leading researchers from ENS and its partner institutions.
- A wide range of career opportunities, both in public or industrial research.
- Individual tutorials, advice and support from the faculty regarding choices of courses, research internships and overall academic future.
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Excellent level in mathematics, quantum physics as well as statistical physics.
- A minimum of B2 level in English.
International243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA243 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 243 EUR per year during 24 months.
243 + 92 € (CVEC).
Living costs for Paris
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.