The Department of Economics at Arizona prepares students for positions in universities, in the private sector, and in government and non-profit organizations. We offer both a MS and PhD program in which students work closely with faculty to learn valuable skills in microeconomics and econometrics.
The Department's faculty has long been among the world's best in experimental economics and in economic history. The Department also maintains a strong focus on microeconomics, particularly industrial organization and labor economics.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Mathematical Economics
- Theory of Quantitative Methods in Economics
- Microeconomic Theory
- Labor Economics
- Experimental Economics
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
DisciplinesEconomics Econometrics View 442 other Masters in Economics in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Conditionally admitted students may attend the Center for English as a Second Language (CESL) English training course, and upon successful completion, can achieve an English Language Endorsement or may submit acceptable English proficiency test scores before final degree admission can be granted.
- Students must apply to and enroll at CESL at their own or their sponsor's expense, and must submit an English Language Endorsement to the Graduate College within one year of the Conditional Admission term.
- If English proficiency is not achieved within one year of the Conditional Admission term, the applicant must re-apply to the Graduate College.
- Once English requirements have been met, the graduate department will adjust the official admission term to the degree program.
- Conditionally admitted students are not permitted to enroll in degree courses until English proficiency is met and formal degree admission is granted.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10063 USD per semester during 12 months.
National20126 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10063 USD per semester during 12 months.
In-State11938 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 5969 USD per semester during 12 months.
Living costs for Tucson
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.