Modern state of Artificial Intelligence (Online) from Moscow Institute of Physics and Technology (MIPT) provides comprehensive practical experience and builds thorough theoretical background. Combined together, these skills and knowledge become very valuable in the rapidly emerging field of Artificial Intelligence.
- Machine Learning/Deep Learning/Research Engineer. Further skills development can lead to Machine Learning/Deep Learning/Research Scientist position
- Cloud Engineer
- Technological Entrepreneur in AI area
- Deep Learning
- Cloud computing
- Applied Data Analysis
- Computer Vision
- Natural Language Processing
- Reinforcement Learning
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Experience in at least one programming language (Python/C++/java/R/MATLAB). Python experience highly recommended
- Basic knowledge of Calculus, Linear Algebra
- Passport (or ID) copy with registration and visa+ legalization and notarized translation into Russian
- Proof of English proficiency (B2 or equivalent)
- CV (including educational awards, results of academic competitions, and scientific publications)
- Cover letter
- Two letters of recommendation
- Migration card/visa (If you apply online bring these documents to the MIPT Visa & Registration Office upon arrival)
- Bachelor's Degree diploma (with transcripts) + legalization and notarized translation into Russian.
- Visa information & medical insurance
International6070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6070 USD per year during 24 months.
National6070 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 6070 USD per year during 24 months.
- 435 000 rubles per year
- During CoVID-19 pandemic we are reducing education fees to 350 000 rubles per year.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.