The Entrepreneurship program from The University of Arizona is laser-focused on specific career-building outcomes and skill sets. When students complete the MSE, they will have a depth of understanding that can immediately be put to use in the working world.
For active and aspiring entrepreneurs and corporate innovators, the MSE empowers students to develop relationships with classmates and professors through interactive, online opportunities, grow their entrepreneurial skills with self-paced coursework, and join a thriving, talented community of business and technology professionals. While a master’s degree is not a prerequisite for entrepreneurial success, the knowledge gained from award-winning faculty with real startup experience beats the expense and frustration of learning by trial and error.
The MSE faculty have multidisciplinary backgrounds in public health, communication, engineering, and business, allowing students to think critically from several perspectives. The program will help cultivate individual initiative and entrepreneurial thinking. These skills are essential for new venture creation.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- An accelerated and highly experiential degree, the Master of Entrepreneurship (MSE) can be completed in just 12 months, putting students on a fast track to launch new business opportunities within large organizations or start their own enterprises.
- Students attend courses alongside other experienced, like-minded professionals who are interested in entrepreneurship and innovation.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Entrepreneurship Management, Organisation & Leadership View 55 other Masters in Entrepreneurship in United States
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Complete the online application
- Upload legible PDF versions of unofficial transcript(s)
- Submit proof English proficiency (if required)
- Pay the $85 application fee after submitting the application
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 12 months.
National15000 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 USD per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.