If you have a degree in early childhood studies, pre-school education or a related subject, the Early Childhood Studies course at Anglia Ruskin University offers a great opportunity to explore aspects of young children’s lives in more depth, examining current policies and practices to build on your existing knowledge. If that’s you, why not take this opportunity to boost your skills and knowledge?
You’ll be able to link your newly-learned theories and research with your practice from the start, boosting your contribution to your workplace and enhancing your career prospects. Taught by experienced tutors who are passionate about using insights from research to enhance the lives of young children and their families. The course focusses on early childhood education from birth until eight years old and you'll graduate with a valuable postgraduate qualification.
Are you working with children, or do you intend to work with children in the future? If so, our MA will enhance your career. It provides a highly relevant professional development opportunity for you whether you’re an early years or pre-school teacher, a manager in a childcare setting, a family support worker or an early years consultant. It’s also a great starting point if you’re looking for a career in academia and is a step towards a PhD or EdD.
More informationVisit official programme website
- Educational and Social Research Methods
- Major Project
- Early Childhood - Principles, Practice & Professionalism
- Specialist Studies in Early Childhood Education and Care
- Professional Enquiry for Early Childhood
- National & International Policy Perspectives
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- Apply before
- It can take up to four weeks to consider applications, so we recommend you apply at least a month before your preferred start date.
DisciplinesEducation Early Childhood Education View 62 other Masters in Early Childhood Education in United Kingdom
- A first degree, with honours, at a minimum final classification of Lower Second (2:2) or equivalent.
International13500 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 13500 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA7900 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7900 GBP per year and a duration of 12 months.
- UK & EU students, (per year, part-time): £3,950
- International students, (per year, part-time): £6,750
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €6000 to cover your tuition fees.
Due for update
Updated over a year ago
Check the official programme website for potential updates.