The Health Informatics course at University of Central Lancashire (UCLan) is a distance learning course, available via eLearning and is recognised as contributing to UK Council for Health Informatics Professions (UKCHIP) continuing professional development.
Health Informatics addresses a wide range of operational care and management perspectives, illustrates principles applicable right across the health sector and takes theory into practice. It is ideal for demonstrating your competence in informatics to support the care domain and could contribute towards meeting your continuing professional development goals.
This course is recognised as contributing to UK Council for Health Informatics Professions (UKCHIP) continuing professional development. The course learning outcomes map to Health Informatics National Occupational Standards and Key Skills Framework.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Informatics for Health and Social Care
- Quantitative Methodology for Health and Social Research
- Qualitative Methodology for Health and Social Research
- Information and IT Concepts for Health and Social Care
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesHealth Sciences Health Informatics View 12 other Masters in Health Informatics in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Applications are welcome from individuals with limited educational experience but who have relevant work / life experience.
- The course will be of interest to those who have the intention of further developing their careers and can demonstrate the ability to cope with and benefit from study at this level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International765 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 765 GBP per module and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA765 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 765 GBP per module and a duration of 12 months.
£765 per 20 credits
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.