The Global Executive MBA for Healthcare and the Life Sciences program from University of Toronto brings together professionals from across the full healthcare and life sciences value chain. Gain the broad perspective and integrative expertise you need to reshape your own organization and create patient value.
The Rotman Global Executive MBA for Healthcare and the Life Sciences program is an intensive 18-month journey that immerses you in key healthcare clusters around the world.
With modules in 4 cities — Toronto, the San Francisco Bay area, Singapore and London, UK and area — you will gain the knowledge and skills you and your organization need to succeed from leading faculty and sector leaders around the world.
The program will transform your strategic and operational capabilities while giving you the practical tools, creative insights and hands-on experience you need to accelerate your global leadership. After graduation, you will gain access to the powerful alumni networks of the University of Toronto and the Rotman School, and benefit from lifelong career support.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Healthcare and the Life Sciences (HLS)
- Business Design Practicum
- The Business Environment: Ethics in HLS
- Business Operations for HLS
- Capstone Project
- Corporate Finance and Corporate Governance for HLS
- Data Analytics and Strategic Decision-Making in HLS
- Decision-Making with Models and Data Digital Health Economics for HLS
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Base of knowledge of healthcare or life sciences organizations
- Evidence of academic achievement
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills
- English language proficiency: TOEFL or IELTS score required for non-English language degrees
- Successful completion of the GMAT/GRE or the Rotman Executive Diagnostic Test (EDT) is required as part of the application process.
- Current employment in the healthcare or life sciences sectors preferred.
- 8+ years of full-time work experience
- 3+ years in a mid-to-senior leadership, management, or administrative role (or equivalent)
International114284 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 114284 CAD per year during 18 months.
National114284 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 114284 CAD per year during 18 months.
Living costs for Toronto
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.