The Global Executive MBA for Healthcare and the Life Sciences program from University of Toronto brings together professionals from across the full healthcare and life sciences value chain. Gain the broad perspective and integrative expertise you need to reshape your own organization and create patient value.
The Rotman Global Executive MBA for Healthcare and the Life Sciences program is an intensive 18-month journey that immerses you in key healthcare clusters around the world.
With modules in 4 cities — Toronto, the San Francisco Bay area, Singapore and London, UK and area — you will gain the knowledge and skills you and your organization need to succeed from leading faculty and sector leaders around the world.
The program will transform your strategic and operational capabilities while giving you the practical tools, creative insights and hands-on experience you need to accelerate your global leadership. After graduation, you will gain access to the powerful alumni networks of the University of Toronto and the Rotman School, and benefit from lifelong career support.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Accounting for Healthcare and the Life Sciences (HLS)
- Business Design Practicum
- The Business Environment: Ethics in HLS
- Business Operations for HLS
- Capstone Project
- Corporate Finance and Corporate Governance for HLS
- Data Analytics and Strategic Decision-Making in HLS
- Decision-Making with Models and Data Digital Health Economics for HLS
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesHealth Management Executive MBA Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 70 other Masters in Master in Business Administration (MBA) in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Base of knowledge of healthcare or life sciences organizations
- Evidence of academic achievement
- Demonstrated teamwork and leadership skills
- English language proficiency: TOEFL or IELTS score required for non-English language degrees
- Successful completion of the GMAT/GRE or the Rotman Executive Diagnostic Test (EDT) is required as part of the application process.
- Current employment in the healthcare or life sciences sectors preferred.
- 8+ years of full-time work experience
- 3+ years in a mid-to-senior leadership, management, or administrative role (or equivalent)
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International114284 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 114284 CAD per year and a duration of 18 months.
National114284 CAD/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 114284 CAD per year and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.