Here at the Psychology programme of University of Worcester we've designed the MSc Psychology curriculum around your busy lifestyle and future ambitions. We will support you in developing the skills that will open doors in a range of sectors, including health, business, counselling, education and doctoral research training. Communication, problem solving, critical thinking, team working, and data collection and analysis are just some of the skills that will increase your appeal to employers.
You will learn from subject specialists and research-active academics working on cutting edge projects to help you develop your research skills and expertise. This translates to our teaching and learning approach which is research-inspired and evidence-based. As well as learning about the core areas of Psychology, we also prepare you for the next step of your Psychology journey with tailored personal academic support and training through our ‘Professional Skills Development’ module.
- 100% online, distance learning course
- Accredited by the British Psychological Society (BPS) to give you Graduate Basis for Chartership and open up a broad range of further training opportunities and new career routes
- Opportunity to engage in learning before you start the course to prepare you for postgraduate study – our unique online learning module provides an introduction to Psychology, research design and evidence-based learning (e.g., how to work with academic sources, effective digital learning and postgraduate study skills)
- Authentic assessments tailored towards employability and skills development such as a reflective log assessment on your Professional Skills Development module to support your career exploration and development.
Where could it take you?
Here at Worcester, we've designed the MSc Psychology curriculum around your busy lifestyle and future ambitions. We will support you in developing the skills that will open doors in a range of sectors, including health, business, counselling, education and doctoral research training. Communication, problem solving, critical thinking, team working, and data collection and analysis are just some of the skills that will increase your appeal to employers.
We work closely with the university's Careers and Employability team and you can also take part in workshops devoted to strengthening your CV for a future career as a Psychologist. And you'll have the chance to talk to guest speakers, as well as getting help to apply for work and postgraduate study.
- Advanced Research Methods
- Social Psychology
- Developmental Psychology
- Cognitive Psychology
- Individual differences
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
DisciplinesPsychology View 814 other Masters in Psychology in United Kingdom
- Honours degree, 2:1 or above, in a subject other than Psychology
- GCSE in Maths and GCSE in English
- IELTS 6.5 or better (for overseas students where English is not your first language)
International14100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 14100 GBP per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA7290 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 7290 GBP per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Worcester
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last year
Check the official programme website for potential updates.