- Be able to critically reflect upon emerging challenges in branding, relationship marketing, digital marketing and social media marketing, and sustainability, to name but a few, and will find the programme of study up-to-date, intellectually inspiring and relevant.
- Gain skills in strategic and tactical marketing decision-making while considering the effects of your decisions on the triple bottom line: financial, social and broader environmental outcomes.
Modes of study: Online
Graduates can pursue careers in advertising, media, digital marketing, event marketing, public relations, product, brand and marketing management, market research, consulting and management.
This degree can be useful in a variety of marketing roles within local and national government, in for-profit and not-for-profit organisations, and in large, SMEs, start-ups and family businesses.
Possible professions include Head of Marketing, Head of Digital, Brand Manager, Campaign Manager, Digital marketing manager, Social Media Manager, Market Insight Manager, Strategic Marketing Manager and Media and Communications Manager.
This degree is accredited by the Chartered Institute of Marketing (CIM).
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Strategic marketing management
- Consumer and buyer behaviour
- Digital and social media marketing
- Marketing research and analytics
- Brand management
- Corporate responsibility and sustainability
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
MSc- 180 credits PGDip - 120 credits PGCert - 60 credits
DisciplinesMarketing Strategic Management View 37 other Masters in Marketing in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- For the MSc or Postgraduate Diploma you will need a first- or second-class honours bachelor’s degree (or an acceptable equivalent), in any subject, from an acceptable institution.
- For the Postgraduate Certificate you will need a first- or second-class bachelor’s degree (or an acceptable equivalent) or two years minimum work experience in a relevant field. This will most commonly be in a marketing or management position but each application will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
- Students who are admitted onto the Postgraduate Certificate or Postgraduate Diploma, upon successful completion of that award, will be able to progress to a higher award.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International6832 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 10248 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA4100 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 6151 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
- Band A Indicative total: £6151
- Band B Indicative total: £10248
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.