- Cross-border Education
- International Faculty
Zhejiang University International Business School is pleased to partner with Ant Financial, a leading global technology firm headquartered in Hangzhou, Zhejiang province.
As a strategic supporter of the iMBA Program at ZIBS, Ant Financial provides access to expertise and corporate executives who ensure the relevance of the program to the needs of the business community and unique insights about developments in technology which are transforming the way we do business globally. Through this partnership, students enrolled in the full-time iMBA format also have the opportunity to engage in an individual professional project as a formal part of the program, further deepening their professional experience.
- International Student Environment
- In-company Experience
- Language Courses (for non-native speakers)
- A select series of courses, which have been chosen and vetted by ZIBS, may be taken online.
- The formal curriculum is supplemented by guest lectures and webinars, which provides further insights into current business trends and best practice.
- For both part-time and full-time formats, the curriculum is composed of three main course elements: required coursework, core subjects and electives.
- 24 months
- 30 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Master in Business Administration (MBA) View 108 other Masters in Business Administration in China
- Hold a bachelor's degree or equivalent with relevant working experience
- Prefer to have 2 years of working experience
- For part-time program, international students are required to be fluent in Chinese language, e. g. with an equivalent level of HSK 5 or above; for full-time program, there is no requirement for Chinese language
International16800 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 33600 USD for the full programme during 24 months.
iMBA Full Time 218,000 RMB for 2 years
iMBA Part Time 278,000 RMB for 2.5 years
We are offering prominent applicants 'ZIBS First Year Student Scholarship (10,000-20,000 RMB)'. This scholarship is to reward individuals with outstanding global leadership potential and it is open to all first-year international students.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.