It has a real-world focus and is designed to develop the skill sets, both in leadership and in human resources, that are in high demand with employers. This Management with Human Resources Masters programme can be studied anywhere, any time and on any device and is built in a digital learning environment that fosters collaboration, creativity and active learning.
Skills Taught on this Management with Human Resources Masters from the University of Lincoln :
- Business acumen based on critical appreciation of theory and its application to cases and class exercises
- Critical enquiry, logical thought, creative imagination and independent judgement, as well as their applications to decision-making processes within management environments
- Understanding of principles of responsible management and leadership
- Skills needed to successfully manage a variety of management decisions and situations – including strong communications skills
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Leadership Development
- Human Resource in a Global Context
- Managing Employment Relations
- Organisational Design and Development
- Organisational Psychology
- Financial Analysis, Appraisal and Decision Making
- Strategy Making
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesManagement, Organisation & Leadership Human Resource Management View 263 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- A recognised undergraduate or postgraduate degree (or equivalent qualification) from an accredited college, institution or university, equivalent to or higher than a UK Bachelor degree qualification.
- If you do not hold a recognised degree, you should have at least two years of relevant work experience.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4440 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8880 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA4440 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 8880 GBP for the full programme and a duration of 24 months.
- Per 15-Credit Module Fee: £740
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.