This Finance course at The Open University UK is applicable to roles in areas such as investment banking, portfolio management, corporate finance, treasury, law and consultancy. It provides a thorough grounding in corporate finance, financial decision-making, financial reporting and governance. You will learn to undertake company and project valuations, and to estimate the cost of capital; and you will be introduced to Islamic finance and behavioural finance.
Key features of the course
- Provides an up-to-date perspective on both theory and practice in national and international contexts
- Learn and apply the most important tools for financial analysis and decision support in corporations, financial institutions and other organisations
- Develop expertise in key areas of finance such as securities and company valuation, project appraisal, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and Islamic finance
- Develops your digital literacy skills and critical thinking
The learning outcomes of this qualification are described in four areas:
- Knowledge and understanding
- Cognitive skills
- Practical and professional skills
- Key skills
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Financial strategy: valuation, governance and ethics
- Corporate finance
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesEconomics Finance View 108 other Masters in Finance in United Kingdom
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
You must hold a bachelors degree awarded by a recognised UK university, or equivalent. Please contact us if you hold a qualification that you believe is an equivalent level to a UK degree to ensure that it meets the requirements for admission.
- Your spoken and written English must be of an adequate standard for postgraduate study. If English is not your first language, we recommend that you will need a minimum score of 6.5 under the International English Language Testing System (IELTS).
- You should possess a good working knowledge of maths and be confident with spreadsheets. It would be advisable to self-assess your level of maths before registering for this qualification.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4520 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4520 GBP per year during 12 months.
National4520 GBP/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4520 GBP per year during 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.