Students who intend to be practitioners or professors of copyright and/or industrial property law or aspire to build successful careers in policy making will also benefit from the program.
Students having completed their studies in Szeged may prove more successful and efficient in representing and attaining national and international, economic, scientific and cultural interests and objectives.
Successful completion of the Comparative Intellectual Property Law (CIPL) program at the University of Szeged also provides students with extremely solid support and education in the field of intellectual property planning, strategies and business partnerships.
Furthermore, offering qualifications in the field of legal and administrative tasks and arrangements, it also conveys considerable know-how in the field of enforcement of IP rights.
Finally, the module is specially designed to present excellent opportunities for state, non-profit and various other organizations such as commercial, trade and legal chambers to delegate students to the program.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- International and European Copyright Law
- International and European Patent and Trademark Law
- International Trade Law and IP
- IP Aspects of Investment Law and International Dispute Settlement
- Industrial Property and Science
- Industrial Property and Telecommunications
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesPatent & Intellectual Property Law Legal Studies Master of Laws (LLM)
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Fully completed and signed application form
- BA degree from an accredited university or higher education institution in law or other social sciences, computer sciences, natural sciences, health sciences or engineering
- Copy of passport
- 2 recommendation letters from recognised academic persons
- Recent medical certificate of satisfactory general health status
- A CV
- A letter of intent
- An individual interview (online)
- Non-refundable application fee and non-refundable entrance exam fee
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 EUR per semester and a duration of 12 months.
EU/EEA5000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 2500 EUR per semester and a duration of 12 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.