The Specializing Master in User Experience Psychology at POLI.design - Milan (Italy) aims at helping participants pursue successful careers in UX, by identifying project works and field experiences that are best suited to their skillset and professional attitudes.
The goal of the training is to form professionals who are able to combine high-level competences in design (research, prototyping, conceptual development and evaluation) and the psychological ability of understanding user’s needs and expectations.
The course puts a strong emphasis on the acquisition of practical skills and is informed by state-of-the art developments in UX and user-centered design.
The course is intended for students with different backgrounds, who share the interest and passion towards delivering excellent user experiences.
Job titles include:
- User Experience Designer
- UX Researcher
- Interaction Designer
- UX specialist
- Product designer
- Usability analyst
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
User experience research: principles, methods and techniques for understanding and modelling users’ needs
- UX basics
- Principles of user experience design
- Methods and tools of user research: planning and execution of interviews, ethnographic research, shadowing techniques, creating a personas, storyboard and customer journey map
User experience practices: theoretical and practical design skills
- Principles of humancentered design, usability heuristics, interaction design basics
- Design tools: Agile methodologies (user story, use case, sitemapping, user flow, wireframing, prototyping, handoff)
User experience evaluation
- Qualitative and quantitative assessment methods
- Planning and executing a research protocol
- Design evaluation: techniques and tools (usability testing, A/B test, remote monitoring)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApplication deadline not specified.
DisciplinesPsychology Web Technologies & Cloud Computing View 10 other Masters in Web Technologies & Cloud Computing in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Updated CV in English
- Motivation letter
- For applicants whose first language is not English, or have not completed a degree programme taught in the English language, an English certificate (minimum B2) is required
- Publications (e.g. articles, books, etc.)
- Academic honors, letters of reference, are considered as additional documents although submission is not compulsory
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
EU/EEA10000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 10000 EUR for the full programme during 12 months.
Living costs for Milano
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.