Management Consulting (Online) at Royal Roads University aims to familiarize professionals in leadership positions with graduate-level applied and theoretical expertise at an individual, team and organizational level.
The Graduate Certificate in Management Consulting is an innovative, comprehensive program designed by leading business experts that allows students to immediately apply their skills in the workplace.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- The program offers a core course in management consulting fundamentals, covering the processes and ethics of professional practice.
- Additional key courses required for the Certified Management Consultant (CMC) designation include project management, interpersonal skills development, finance, strategic management, marketing, human resources, projection/operations management and information technology which are covered in the MBA.
- Completion of the program provides graduates with advanced placement in the process of obtaining the highly regarded CMC designation.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
Start dates & application deadlines
- Deadline passed
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 52 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- An RRU graduate degree in business or a business-related discipline.
- Students with a graduate degree in business or a business-related discipline from another post-secondary institution may also be eligible.
- A minimum of seven years of work experience* with increasing levels of responsibility, with at least three years at the management level.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International9325 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9325 CAD for the full programme and a duration of .
National7680 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7680 CAD for the full programme and a duration of .
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Getting a Student Visa
This is an online programme. You can attend from the comfort of your chair! So you don't need a student visa!
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.