Management and Leadership (Blended) at the Royal Roads University will help to develop your vision, courage and personal stamina in order to bring about productive change – even in the face of overwhelming obstacles.
The flexible blend of online and on-campus learning lets you keep your current commitments as you open up new possibilities in your future.
Become – and remain – a relevant, effective leader with the skills you acquire over the course of the program:
- Learn world-class, market- place-tested leadership development tools that transform theory into practice
- Explore the new workplace from both academic and real-world perspectives
- Learn what it takes to develop your own leadership edge
- Explore dimensions of personal and strategic leadership, the dynamics of change and your role as a catalyst for it
- Apply your learning through a real-life Leadership Challenge™– a complex, current and unresolved problem facing a real organization
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Having completed your Graduate Certificate in Management and Leadership, you will be better able to work creatively and collaboratively, and understand how to create, implement and account for strategic solutions that advance your organization.
- Upon completion of this certificate program, successful graduates may apply credits towards our MBA, MA in Tourism Management, and MA in Interdisciplinary Studies programs. The tuition will be adjusted accordingly.
- 6 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 182 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in Canada
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Completion of a four-year undergraduate degree in arts, business, or environmental studies (or other acceptable alternative, including either a masters or doctoral level degree), plus some related experience, typically a minimum of two years' work in relevant leadership, management, communication, training, marketing, or consultant roles, etc.
International9512 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 9512 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
National7834 CAD/fullTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 7834 CAD for the full programme and a duration of 6 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.