The Master's Programme in Professional IT Business and Digitalization at HTW Berlin is aimed at people already working in the IT field as well as graduates of business informatics and similar disciplines. The programme content has a high level of relevance to practice. Students learn to analyse and evaluate corporate landscapes as well as to plan and implement their repositioning in leading professional roles.
Students acquire sound knowledge of the following areas:
- Central topics of data-driven innovation such as generating and collecting data (Internet of Things, Mobile Computing)
- Analysis and modelling of data (data science) and development of infrastructure for storage, availability and application development and operation (Cloud Computing)
- In-depth knowledge of the core entrepreneurial areas of IT, such as management of IT projects, IT controlling, IT security, requirements engineering and enterprise architecture management
- In addition to practical implementation of a project in the corporate context, particular emphasis is placed on social skills, especially in the areas of communication, leadership and sales
- Through the Project Study and the implementation of an independent study project (project studies on current topics), the learning objectives cover all six levels of the cognitive field: knowing, understanding, applying, analysing, synthesising and evaluating.
Career opportunitiesThe Master's degree in Professional IT Business and Digitalization opens the door to a career as an IT and business leader in the five most important roles:
- Digital Business Designer/Architect
- Data Scientist
- Enterprise Architect
- Chief Digital Officer
- Cloud Architect
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Data Science
- Cloud Computing
- Mobile Computing
- Internet of Things
- Project Studies on Contemporary Topics
- 18 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesBusiness Intelligence & Analytics Digital Communication View 10 other Masters in Digital Communication in Germany
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Completed (Bachelor's) degree with 210 credit points (ECTS) and at least one year of relevant work experience after the first academic degree. If less than 210 credit points (but at least 180) or less work experience, other study-relevant previous achievements may be recognised or admission requirements imposed.
- Proof of English language proficiency at the levels of the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (CEFR) by submitting appropriate test results. The Selection Committee will decide on the recognition of the submitted certificates.
International9500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14250 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
EU/EEA9500 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14250 EUR for the full programme and a duration of 18 months.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.