This one year full-time programme in Design and Development of Vehicle Dynamics at the University of Pavia aims to train highly qualified professionals in vehicle dynamics, through a variety of teaching activities.
The course includes both theoretical and practical teaching, as well as workshops, tours, and a 6-month internship in industry. Thanks to the partnerships with Danisi Engineering, VI-Grade, ASC (Automotive Safety Centre), Siemens, and MSC Software, among others, students have a wealth of opportunities to develop their knowledge and skill in designing vehicle dynamics.
Students will benefit from:
- Full-time use of a compact station simulator to develop vehicles in a virtual environment
- Test sessions on the ASC track and proving ground
- An Advanced Driving Course
- Workshop on the VI-Grade Driver in Motion dynamic simulator
- A variety of Advanced Short Courses taught by professionals
- Vehicle testing with both Computer Aided Engineering, and experimentally on real vehicles
- Guided tours of plants and facilities
- Total Vehicle Design
- Fundamental Driving Dynamics
- Virtual Dynamics Design and Simulation
- Materials and Structural Design
- Propulsion: IC & Hybrid
- Vehicle Dynamics Control
- Total Vehicle Testing and Development
- Biomechanics: Driver/Vehicle Interaction
- 12 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesDesign Automotive Engineering View 12 other Masters in Automotive Engineering in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Engineering
- Knowledge of English
- An automotive or mechanical background with work experience is appreciated
International15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR per year during 12 months.
EU/EEA15000 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 15000 EUR per year during 12 months.
Living costs for Pavia
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.