The Horticulture master's program at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem provides students with a deep understanding of the physiology, biochemistry, molecular biology and ecology of the fundamental processes in fruit trees, ornamental plants, flowers and forest trees.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Students harness the theoretical tools they acquired in order to explore problems rooted in the practical needs of agriculture and forestry both in Israel and globally.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
DisciplinesAgriculture Horticulture Biochemistry View 14 other Masters in Agriculture in Israel
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelors degree from a recognized university
- "B" average in undergraduate studies or its equivalent. These are the minimum admission requirements. Many departments are selective and require a higher grade average.
- Additional exams may be required, such as the GRE or GMAT.
- Knowledge of English: All candidates are required to meet English proficiency requirements as listed in the program website. TOEFL and IELTS are recognized.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International4868 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 4868 USD per year during 24 months.
National3898 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 3898 USD per year during 24 months.
- Annual tuition for all other programs – 14,042 NIS
- Annual tuition for Non-Israeli citizens for all other programs - 17,533 NIS
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.