Students conduct research and write their thesis under the supervision of the lecturers in the Animal Science Department and the Koret School of Veterinary Medicine.
The Animal and Veterinary Science program at The Hebrew University of Jerusalem is intended for students with a bachelor's degree in biology and life sciences, students with a DVM degree, or students in the combined DVM/M.Sc program at the Koret School of Veterinary Medicine.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Research topics are in both applied and basic sciences, and include improving and increasing productivity; animal welfare; livestock, pet and birds diseases and medicine; public health; development of models for human disease research; and the functionality and control of basic mechanisms at the various levels – the cell, the tissue or the animal as a whole.
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , International
Non-Thesis (40 HUJI credits) / Thesis (24 HUJI credits)
DisciplinesVeterinary Medicine Agriculture Animal Sciences View 14 other Masters in Agriculture in Israel
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Bachelors degree from a recognized university
- "B" average in undergraduate studies or its equivalent. These are the minimum admission requirements. Many departments are selective and require a higher grade average.
- Additional exams may be required, such as the GRE or GMAT.
- Knowledge of English: All candidates are required to meet English proficiency requirements as listed in the program website. TOEFL and IELTS are recognized.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 USD per year during 24 months.
National280 USD/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 280 USD per year during 24 months.
- Non-Thesis Track: Approx. $5,300 for international students per year / Approx. $4,300 for Israeli students/olim hadashim per year
- Thesis Track: Approx. $280 per year
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.