This Regional and European Project Management study programme is being fully taught in French and English and the study takes place gradually at the University of South Brittany in Lorient (Université de Bretagne Sud, Francie), at the University of Applied Sciences in Zwickau (Westsächsiche Hochschule Zwickau, Germany) and finally at the University of South Bohemia in Ceské Budejovice (Jihoceská univerzita, Czech Republic). Students are expected to have a very good knowledge of the English and French language.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
Semester 1 (France):
- Project Management
- Strategic Development of Projects
- European Cooperation Policy,
- Methodology of Research I
Semester 2 (Germany):
- Intercultural Project Management
- Inter‐regional Cooperation I
- Methodology of Research II
Semester 3 (Czech Republic):
- Regional Management
- International co‐operation II
- Environmental Management
- Sustainable Development
- Rural Sociology
- Diploma thesis
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before
DisciplinesProject Management Strategic Management European Studies View 5 other Masters in Strategic Management in Czech Republic
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
The principal requirement for entering a Bachelor´s degree programme or a full Master´s degree programme is the completion of a full secondary general education or vocational education with a school-leaving examination. Admission to a follow-up Master´s degree programme depends on the completion of the relevant Bachelor´s degree programme or its equivalent. Admission to Doctoral studies depends on the successful completion of a Master´s degree programme.
The required knowledge of English is B2 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
InternationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
NationalFreeTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 0 EUR per year during 24 months.
Tuition fees to be paid at partner universities.
Living costs for Budweis
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Scholarships and bursaries:
- merit-based scholarship
- premium scholarship for excellent research, development and innovation, artistic or other creative results
- scholarship to support research, development and innovation activities of students
- extraordinary scholarship
- scholarship for students with special needs
- grant to support the development of co-operation with practice
- accommodation bursary
- grant in support of studies abroad
- grant in support of studies in the Czech Republic
- scholarship for students of doctoral degree programmes
More information on www.jcu.cz/en, section Study at USB/Degree students/Study system.
General overview of scholarships for studies in CZ -https://www.studyin.cz/plan-your-studies/scholarships/.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 9 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.