As an international student in the Management (Grande Ecole Program) at Grenoble Ecole de Management , you may follow classes in French or English thanks to the English Track option. As a Grande Ecole student, you have access to double degree programs in France or with an international partner university.
Why Choose the Master in Management / Grande Ecole program?
By joining the Grande Ecole Program, you will take part in a unique experience, preparing you to be a leader, entrepreneur and a socially engaged citizen, ready to innovate and manage complex challenges.
Tailor the program to your needs with a wide range of elective classes
- Study in a truly multicultural environment with students from over 30 nationalities
- Double degrees options in France and abroad
- Exchange opportunities with more than 125 partner Universities all over the world
- Multilingual tracks
- Focus on international aspects of business and management
- Internship opportunities
- Participate in student associations: A rich environment in which to gain professional skills
- Collaborate in projects at GEM’s Startup Incubator (IncubaGEM)
- Go for a classic exchange program, do a double degree in France, abroad, join a transcontinental track, or continue specialized courses at GEM.
- Follow an intensive two-week course in the fundamentals of business to enhance your knowledge of management subjects.
- Take part in Innovation week - a project-based learning experience, built around a real or hypothetical business innovation project with a company. The completed project will be assessed both by professors of innovation and by practicing innovation professionals and consultants.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Behaviors at work & Psychosocial Risks
- Business Law
- Corporate Finance
- Human Resource Management
- Information Systems
- Operations & Supply Chain Management
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
Admission is on a first-come, first-served basis.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership View 167 other Masters in Management, Organisation & Leadership in France
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
- Obligatory motivation interview in English (for English track) or in English and French (for French track)
- Official copy of latest degree or diploma or certificate of enrollment with an approximate graduation date
- University transcripts: front/back with grading scale
- 3 short essays (relating to your academic/professional experience, your reasons for choosing this program and your intercultural awareness)
- 2 academic or professional references. Family members or friends are not acceptable as referees
- Scan of passport
- Internationally recognized passport size picture
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International14100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14100 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
EU/EEA14100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the original amount of 14100 EUR per year and a duration of 24 months.
€ 14,100 (Year 1), € 12,990 (Year 2), Optional gap year: € 820
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Check for additional visa infoVisit official programme website
Check for any work restrictionsVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.