Throughout this Data Analytics for Business and Society course from Ca’ Foscari University of Venice, you will acquire data processing skills to interpret and analyse complex phenomena in the fields of economics, strategy, marketing, human resources, finance, accounting and social sciences in general.
- Equipped with a solid theoretical and practical training, DABS master’s graduates are professionals who can work in public and private organisations, holding the position of business analyst or working as professionals with multidisciplinary knowledge and skills, a real asset to those companies who are not only seeking to generate a competitive advantage, but also to create new business models.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Upon graduating, you will be able to enter the tertiary sector and public administration – for example, working in the development and management of innovative, data-based services – or in the scientific, technological, biological and healthcare fields, supporting sector specialists.
- Lastly, you will also be prepared to work in the in the Economics and Finance sector, for example managing complex valuation and pricing models.
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , National
- Apply before , International
- Apply before , EEA/EU
There are five admission rounds for admission in the fall of 2021, so earlier the round in which you apply, the sooner you'll find out if you have been accepted
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Machine Learning View 38 other Masters in Business Administration in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
- Official diploma OR letter of enrolment
- Official high school mark sheet OR undergraduate transcript of records
- Official English or Italian translations of the above documents if they are not already in one of these languages
- Proof of a B2-level knowledge of English (e.g., IELTS, minimum 5.5; TOEFL IBT, minimum 72)
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae (for Master’s degrees only)
- Passport copy (EU students may submit an ID card copy)
International2100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2100 EUR per year during 24 months.
- 2,100 € (Tuition for Italian and EU students depends on the ISEE.)
Living costs for Venice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.