This new Data Analytics for Business and Society programme at Ca' Foscari University of Venice prepares you to give businesses a competitive advantage through the use of data analysis. As a student you will acquire the data processing skills you need to interpret and analyse complex phenomena in the fields of economics, strategy, marketing, human resources, finance, accounting and the social sciences in general. You will also hone advanced skills connected with machine learning techniques for extracting predictive patterns and models from digital data.
Launching your career
As a graduate equipped with solid theoretical and practical training, you will be an asset to companies who are not only seeking to generate a competitive advantage, but also to create new business models. You will be ready for career opportunities in the tertiary sector and public administration - for example, working in the development and management of innovative, data-based services - or in the scientific, technological, biological or healthcare fields, supporting sector specialists. Alternatively, you could choose to work in the economics and finance sector, managing complex valuation and pricing models.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
The program is divided into two study paths:
- Business Application
- Fintech and Bigtech
They share the same emphasis on quantitative training and a strong focus on information technologies, the learning methods of artificial intelligence, statistical learning methods, and mathematical optimization methods in support of decision-making and risk analysis.
Some of the subjects included in the program are:
- Digital Business Modelling
- Managerial Decision Making and Modelling
- Economics of Risk and Agent's Behaviour
- Computer Programming and Data Management
- Data Analytics and Artificial Intelligence
- Business Analytics
- Digital Marketing and Customer Analytics
- Fintech: Technology for Finance and Insurance
Double/Joint degrees available:
- Double degree with Henley Business School, University of Reading (UK)
Check out the full curriculumVisit official programme website
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
- Apply before , International
Ca' Foscari will begin accepting applications for the 2022/23 academic year on 7 December 2021. The application procedure takes place entirely online.
DisciplinesBusiness Administration Business Intelligence & Analytics Data Science & Big Data View 12 other Masters in Business Intelligence & Analytics in Italy
Explore more key informationVisit official programme website
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- To be eligible for this program you must have completed at lest 60 ECTS in the Business, Economics, Statistical-Mathematics and Computer Science sectors. Since this program has an enrolment limit, you also need to take an entry test that assesses your knowledge of economics, mathematics and statistics. The format and timing of the test depend upon various factors, including your nationality. To find out about the right test for you, contact us using the information request form.
- You are also required to have a certified B2-level knowledge of English.
- A Teaching Committee assesses your CV in order to make sure that you possess adequate personal preparation.
Make sure you meet all requirementsVisit official programme website
International2100 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2100 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2117 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2117 EUR per year during 24 months.
To make education as affordable as possible to all, Ca' Foscari offers tuition fee reductions to students coming from non-OECD countries, with fees sometimes as low as 700 euro per year. Contact us for more information.
Living costs for Venice
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
As a public university in Europe, Ca' Foscari not only keeps tuition fees low, but also provides targeted financial aid for high-achieving international students. Our scholarship offers will be announced in early November 2021, so be sure to check back here or use the form to contact us so we can reach out when the announcement is made.The regional government also offers financial aid for international students from low-income families for which you can apply after enrolment.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Double-check all feesVisit official programme website
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.