Studying with us at this level will put you in a strong position to secure work and progress into project management roles.
We'll support you to build the skills to work as a highly competent project manager, as you learn to apply the latest techniques and systems to market needs and business opportunities.
Covering all the relevant methodologies and frameworks, we'll explore the importance of data metrics to project analysis and planning and encourage you to apply project management values and models to your own work.
You'll collaborate with leading practitioners and researchers, and go on a placement with a business to put your skills into practice.
As the Project Management course from University of the West of England (UWE Bristol) progresses, you will be equipped to advise on project management strategy, as you build your communication and research skills and develop the necessary skills and knowledge to become a project team member, manager, or project leader.
Careers / Further study
Businesses value good project managers in almost every sector, so the career opportunities open to you will be extensive.
You could pursue project management and consultant-type roles, or take your skills into related areas, such as supply chain management, project engineering, project analysis, environmental management or programme management.
Your project management skills are in high demand across the public, private and third-sector.
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Project Management Planning and Control
- Project Management Methodologies
- Project Stakeholders and Communication Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Teams, Leadership and Change Management
- Project Cost and Quality Management
- Individual Major Project.
- 12 months
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- StartingApply anytime.
- There are no specific deadlines, but the sooner you apply, the less likely you are to miss out.
DisciplinesProject Management Management, Organisation & Leadership Innovation Management View 306 other Masters in Project Management in United Kingdom
- We normally require an honours degree of 2:2 or equivalent.
- We can consider applicants who do not meet the normal entry requirements, but who do have relevant professional experience or qualifications. In your application, you should describe in detail your professional experience and qualifications.
International1146 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 1146 GBP per module during 12 months.
National667 GBP/moduleTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 667 GBP per module during 12 months.
Living costs for Bristol
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 6 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.