The Cybersecurity program from University of Padua is characterized by an interdisciplinary offering that collects contributions from computer science, engineering, statistics, legal-economic and organizational sciences, along with specific knowledge of the major application domains of cyberattack protection.
This Master's degree provides for teaching only in English to facilitate integration into an international workplace, and the participation of foreign students and teachers.
The purpose of the international Master's programme in Cybersecurity is to train qualified graduates in the field of ICT security. This programme focuses on both the theoretical and practical aspects of cybersecurity, so the students can meet the growing demands of society.
Graduates will easily find jobs within companies that provide value-added products and services, such as telecom companies, game companies, e-learning, web developers, and the entertainment industry.
Graduates work as:
- Cyber Security consultant
- Security Analyst
- Cyber Security Specialist
- Information Security Architect
- Security Auditor
- Computer forensics expert
Get more detailsVisit official programme website
- Cybersecurity and cryptography: principles and practices
- Information security, Machine learning
- Cognition and computation
- Deep learning
- Stochastic processes
- Computer and network security: advanced topics
- 24 months
Start dates & application deadlines
- Apply before , EEA/EU
ONLY for EU applicants or EU-equated.
DisciplinesComputer Sciences Cyber Security View 7 other Masters in Cyber Security in Italy
We are not aware of any academic requirements for this programme.
We are not aware of any English requirements for this programme.
- Bachelor diploma (or equivalent)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, with proven skills in Information Technology and Information Engineering, such as the basics of programming, communication networks and information systems
- The entry qualification documents are accepted in the following languages: English / Italian.
- You can often get a suitable transcript from your school. If this is not the case, you will need official translations along with verified copies of the original.
- You must take the original entry qualification documents with you when you finally go to the university.
- If you are admitted to the degree course, you will have to submit other documents including original and translated/legalised copies of your previous qualifications, etc. No legalised documents are required at application stage.
- B2 Level (CEFR) or equivalent
International2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2622 EUR per year during 24 months.
EU/EEA2622 EUR/yearTuition FeeBased on the tuition of 2622 EUR per year during 24 months.
Living costs for Padua
The living costs include the total expenses per month, covering accommodation, public transportation, utilities (electricity, internet), books and groceries.
Studyportals Tip: Students can search online for independent or external scholarships that can help fund their studies. Check the scholarships to see whether you are eligible to apply. Many scholarships are either merit-based or needs-based.
Apply and win up to €10000 to cover your tuition fees.
Updated in the last 3 months
Check the official programme website for potential updates.